The following seminars have been held in Complesso Vallisneri before the COVID-19 pandemic:
- November 6. 2019: Pascale Cossart–InstitutPasteur, Paris, France
- November 27, 2019: Fred Bradke–German NeurodegenerativeDiseases Center, Bonn, Germany
- November 13, 2019: Dario Alessi–MRC Protein Phosphorylation Unit, University of Dundee, UK
- December 18, 2019: Ana Mª Cuervo–Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, USA
- February 20, 2020: Giuseppe Filomeni- Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"; Danish Cancer Society Research Center of Copenaghen
Due to limitations imposed by the pandemic, the PhD School has organized a series of seminars via Zoom ("Webinars"), see the list below and come back often for updates!
- May 15, 2020, 4:30 PM: Giampietro Schiavo, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, London, "The role of axonal transport in neurodegenerative diseases"
- Juny 22, 2020, 5:00 PM: Enrico Zampese, Laboratory of D. James Surmeier, Department of Physiology, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA, "Calcium, bioenergetics and oxidant stress in SNc DAergic neurons"
- July 6, 2020, 4:30 PM: Fabiana Perocchi, Helmholtz Zentrum München, "Functional Genomics of Mitochondrial Physiology and Pathophysiology”
- September, date and hour will follow: Aldebaran Hofer, Harvard Medical School, Boston, “cAMP signaling in the cilio”
- September 4, 2020, 4:30 pm: Marco Sciacovelli, MRC Cancer Unit, Hutchison MRC Research Centre, University of Cambridge, "The metabolic landscape of renal cancer progression"
Seminars series by years: